2016 – 2017 registration has now been OPENED. Space at the squadron is limited each year but if you are interested in the 2016 – 2017 training year come join us on a Thursday night at Bessborough Armory at 1900 Hrs (Starting on Sept 15.)
- Parents of all registrants, whether new or returning, must accompany their child to registration.
- Your child may not register until he/she has reached 12 years of age.
Please see the following for what you are required to bring with you to registration.
- Original document for Proof of Age;
- Original document for Proof of Health Insurance;
- Completed CF1158 Form;
- Completed Sponsoring Committee Registration Package (to be picked up at the squadron); and
Registration fee, as outlined in the Sponsoring Committee Registration Package
Please have at least one of the original documents for proof of age, as well as an original document for proof of health insurance. Proof of age:
- a valid Canadian Passport;
- a Birth Certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency;
- any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian Government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency. No certificates of live birth please.
Proof of health insurance:
- BC Care Card;
- Territorial Health Insurance Card; or
- Private Insurance (ie. Blue Cross) Card.
Also, the following forms are required to be filled out by all youth wishing to join the Air Cadet Program:
- CF-1158-Application-for-Membership. Please ensure that you read the first two pages before you fill out this form. Please complete this form and bring it with you when you register.
Note: Returning cadets do not have to print and complete this form. A pre-filled form will be waiting for you and your parents to review and sign on registration night.